Anieke Chinedu Odinkemelu
Rev. Fr. Dr. Anieke Chinedu Odinkemelu is the Director of CIDJAP Enugu Nigeria. He is a bridge builder and legal minded; a human rights activist, a development practitioner, an educator and a shrewd manager.
He was the President and director of affairs- Nigerian Association of Priests and Religious in Rome; The former Rector – Saviourite Institute for philosophy and theology. He was the editor- in- chief Saviourite Journal of Philosophy and theology. He is a member Board of Directors at the Umuchinemere Pro Credit- Micro Fnance Bank Ltd. He is the project coordinator of Enugu Diocese, a member of the bishop’s curia and a lecturer at the Bigard memorial seminary Enugu. He is the president Ezeagu association of priests and religious EZERA.
He studied in Nigeria, Germany, Italy (Rome) and in the UK, He is a philosopher , an Ethician, a theologian and a Canon Lawyer –JCD.
To aid his bridge building, Fr. Anieke speaks and writes English Language, Italian language, German language and Igbo languages.
Author of many published articles, some are:
- Issues in theology vis- a – vis Human Formation and Poverty Eradication in Africa, published in the saviourite journal of philosophy and theology.
- “Human Formation, Poverty Eradication And The Merits Of The Social Teachings Of The Church (CST) (As The Basis For Human Promotion, Youth Development And Empowerment)” A Paper Delivered To The Mario Institute For Entrepreneurship May 2016.
- “Ethics, Gender, Civil Society and the Media” an academic paper delivered at the international conference on Ethics, Governance and Higher Education at University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN on 23rd – 26th 2016
- “Alternative financing opportunities for SME’s in a period of recession: microcredit and informal sector options” A paper delivered at the seminar on promotion of Ethics and business values organized by the Enugu State University- ESUT Business School on 17 – 18 Nov. 2016.
- Fidei Donum and Missionary Co-operation in the Church. Duc In Altum; a commissioned paper pub. in the International Journal of the Canon Law Society of Nigeria.
- Secularism and cultural relativism among Christians in Nigeria. Presented at UNN 2016
- The intersection between politics, justice and peace in Nigeria. 2019
- School-to-Prison Pipeline: A critic of contemporary issues in Education. 2019
Rev Fr. Dr. Anieke has written several books some are:
- Legal Consequencs Of Igbo Customary And Canonical Laws On Marriage And Family, 2013
- “The merits of the social teachings of the church”, edited 2016.
- Published “Hugo Olz, An Ardent Missionary in Our Modern Times”, 2016
- “Saviourite Journal of philosophy and theology” Editor in chief.